Be prepared for tax season 2018 by attending the September 22 State Tax Agencies Liaison Meeting (STALM). At STALM, all four California tax agencies (FTB, CDTFA-BOE, EDD, SOS) receive questions on issues and concerns that CSEA Members have identified in advance. Top agency representatives, who have the authority to impact policies and procedures, answer your questions during the meeting. This is an EXCLUSIVE CSEA Event!
Special Bonus: Attendees will receive a state tax agencies contact list, chock full of important names, emails, and phone numbers – you WILL use this time and time again.
Here are just a few of the topics we’ll be discussing:
- The impact of new Power of Attorney and MyFTB procedures on practitioners and clients.
- The profile of an acceptable offer amount for the FTB business OIC solution for suspended entities.
- How the BOE restructuring will affect you and your clients.
- How the California Taxpayers’ Bill of Rights will be applied to both the CDTFA and the Office of Tax Appeals (OTA).
- The effects of the EDD e-pay electronic mandate on the newly emerging cannabis industry.
- Understanding SOS’ new online portal and clarification of California business entity suspensions by the FTB or the SOS
- To Register CLICK HERE
- When: Friday, September 22, 2017.
- Where: Holiday Inn Sacramento Downtown-Arena.
- Included: Morning coffee and tea, lunch, and an afternoon snack break are included with this event.
- CE: Six (6) hours of California CE (does not count for IRS federal CE).
NBEA members are able to receive reimbursement for some of the costs of attending. See our reimbursement policy in the Members section of our website.